COVID-19 MESSAGE FROM SEAWAY WATER SUPPLY
March 24, 2020
We know the impact of Covid-19 is top of mind, and we are taking the situation very seriously! Seaway is closely monitoring the corona pandemic in efforts to prevent the spread of the virus and protect our employees, customers and community. All Seaway employees are adhering to the guidelines provided by the Government of Canada and Public Health authorities to prevent infection.
As a valued customer, rest assured that we are taking all necessary precautions to ensure the health and safety of our staff and customers. All Seaway staff are wearing the necessary safety and personal protective equipment i.e. gloves, masks if required and practicing social distancing.
Effective immediately, Seaway will remain OPEN to serve our customers and community.
Seaway has provided essential services for 59 years in the Durham, York & City of Toronto region
Please see the list below of our current essential services and hours effective March 25, 2020.
- Potable Bulk Water – delivery to wells, cisterns, holding tanks, hospitals, construction and essential business and city services
- Emergency Water Tank – rentals for essential use/service, watermain breaks & repairs
- 6750L to 22,500L fully equipped Seacan plumbed direct to building or stand alone
- 2200L to 22,500L poly tanks to rent or purchase, delivery and hook-up if required
- Septic Service – regular and emergency pump out and disposal service
- Waste Bins Rentals – for emergency services and essential construction services
- garbage/waste clean up, removal of dirt, stone, trees, shrubs, metal and concrete
In order to keep both Seaway staff and our customers safe, we are waiving the signature of delivery tickets at this time. If delivery tickets are required arrangements can be made at time of order. We ask for our customers and community support, as we all do our part to practice social distancing.
While we all hope the conditions will improve as quickly as possible, our goal is to do everything we can to support the health and welfare of our community. At Seaway, the health and safety of all our customers and employees is our Top priority! Our action today will make us stronger tomorrow.
Payment options – major credit cards (visa, master card) and EFT electronic fund transfers
Business hours – Mon to Fri 6 am – 6 pm; Sat 7 am – 2 pm *emergency services available
We wish you and your family good health and best wishes during these unfortunate times.
Thank you for your patience and trust in Seaway. Please call if you have any questions or concerns.
Seaway Water Supply